Supporters(a.k.a best friends )

R-eckless interests

My photo
Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm a big fan of mtv's icon Allergic to seafood(meat as well) like winter(snow day) Trainee model

Friday, February 24, 2012

I lost it!!AGAIN??

Today i feel really sad...Why??? A friend from my class will leave us...
I couldn't help with my tears...SO SAD~~
Even we're not really close but she is a good friend.
Whenever i want to say something she will listen to it...Eg.GOSSIP..hmmm
Never mind if everyone said she's not good at language that she works for but at least she tried very hard on it(BiG applause)
 Honestly,..................she is >>>>beautiful as much as UNDUK NGADAU's title(i hope she participate in it)~~~
Well...that's the fact of a girl who has gone through a FOUNDATION YEAR as what i do(same class,same intake bah!)
><
<>
><
<>
<>
><
<>
><
><
><
><
<>
><
<>
<>
I'm speechless....
huh~~(long sigh)
><
<>
><
<>
><
<>
><
<>
><
i can't bear to lost anyone again..i really mean it!
It's hurt me.Physically, i'm fine but i'm not that tough when comes to feeling.
Whosoever you called as friends are the people who understand, care and willing to help you in anytime.
I want to say sorry to her if i ever do something bad or make her unhappy.
So guys,
if u still have friends around you...make sure you will care and understand as much as they do.
Till we meet again,cheerio:)



No comments:

Post a Comment