Supporters(a.k.a best friends )

R-eckless interests

My photo
Tambunan, Sabah, Malaysia
I'm a big fan of mtv's icon Allergic to seafood(meat as well) like winter(snow day) Trainee model

Monday, April 16, 2012

Twice death

I was walking on the street. The bus stop is near. So, I stop nearby. Then, a bus came. I rushed to get in. Suddenly, the money collector said, “Hey mister, we don’t take passenger”. I walked down with full of embarrassment.
            I continued walked to the shop. Then, I opened the door. It was closed. I bet so. Then, I rechecked. It still closed (I felt so). After that, a man came and asked me “Still closed, huh”.
            I just simply nodded. Then, the man clicked a switch somewhere (I didn’t realize). And OMG he politely invited me. I felt a nerve at the top of my high blood (heart pondering). What a shameful day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment